NPC Generator Request (Jamis, are you out there?)

Flynn

First Post
Jamis,

I am a big fan of your NPC Generator software, and wanted to ask if there's any way I can request a feature to be added.

When selecting the method for stat generation, I would like to request that three new options be added:

Point Buy (25 points)
Point Buy (28 points)
Point Buy (32 points)

In these, the stats are still randomly generated, but all equal the indicated number of points from the Point Buy method.

In my game, my PCs are 32 points, and I try to limit average NPCs to 25 points, cohort types to 28, and major villains and allies to 32. Having a method on the NPC Generator for locking these values in would be very helpful for me.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this matter, when you have the time, of course.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Flynn

JamisBuck

First Post
I am currently neck deep in writing the next version of the NPC generator. I will not be adding any new features to the current version, but the point-buy method of stat generation has been a fairly oft-requested feature that I'm planning on putting in the next version.

When will the next version be done, you ask? Good question... and one that I won't even try to answer. I'm working as hard as I can on it, and I hope to finish it sooner than later, but at this point there's so much else going on that I can't even venture a guess.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Remove ads