NPC list from Dragon or Dungeon mags?

Oryan77

Adventurer
This is a longshot, but is there by any chance a list of NPC's that appear in the Dragon & Dungeon magazines? That would be a great source to have for quick reference.

If there was an archive of say, a name, class, level, & race of each character, that would provide us with easy access to instant NPC's to use in our game. We could just look at the archive, grab the mag, look it up, and see if we want to use the character.

Oryan77

Adventurer
Wow, thanks guys. I wasn't expecting to find the WotC book NPC index, that's great.

DM_Jeff mentions in that thread that people were working together in another thread to compile the list of NPC's from other books. blargney the second posted his excel file and it has the info from the other books. But I'm trying to find the thread where they originally discussed that. Anyone know the link?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Oryan77 said:
Wow, thanks guys. I wasn't expecting to find the WotC book NPC index, that's great.

DM_Jeff mentions in that thread that people were working together in another thread to compile the list of NPC's from other books. blargney the second posted his excel file and it has the info from the other books. But I'm trying to find the thread where they originally discussed that. Anyone know the link?

Man, the things I do for you....

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=175367

;)

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Oryan77 said:
Where was I when everyone was working on this stuff?

And why do I feel like we're married now?

In that case, I want a divorce....and since I get 50%, I'll go to your available minis list in the marketplace forum and start choosing my half....

:D

Voadam

Legend
The web enhancement for Red Hand of Doom is the statblocks for the monsters/NPCs.

Necromancer games modules often have the stat blocks in an appendix as well. I just got a bunch of their modules in pdf and copying and pasting them is fairly easy.

Remove ads