• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Number of views.

Joker

First Post
About that feature, does it mean that every time I click on it it adds another one on the counter or is it one of those things that goes by IP-adress or something like that?

Just wondering.

Tata.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
They aren't unique views. Every time you click on the thread, it increments the number of views by one.

Good question! I had to experiment to find out.

Joker

First Post
Excellent. Now, when my DM and I start posting our story hour we'll just click it a couple thousand times to make it seem the most popular story hour in existence. Haha.

Merci und Tata.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Joker said:
Excellent. Now, when my DM and I start posting our story hour we'll just click it a couple thousand times to make it seem the most popular story hour in existence. Haha.
You could also rate it, you know. :)

Joker

First Post
Well it doesn't exist yet, but let's just give it a pre-emptive ten out of five :D. Sounds good enough, doesn't it?

Tata.

graydoom

First Post
Just set up a little script that continually refreshes a page :). Instant most-viewed thread!

Let's see who can be the first to get a thread into the ten thousands... heh.

:rolleyes:

Remove ads