Official Level Up Character Sheet (Fancy)

Homebrew Official Level Up Character Sheet (Fancy) 2023-10-12

No permission to download

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
I tried the H&H sheet but it’s not for me. Too cramped and crowded and texty.

This point has stayed with me. I'm going to put some links to free downloads. Feel free to peruse.

Here is the Official WoTC Fighter pre gen.

Here is the official A5e Fighter.
Zidi Wheatling

You can also download the non fancy version and form fillable version of the A5e character sheet.

Here is my Fighter that I've made using Arms work.

Arms also has that form fillable template available and also class specific sheets which I think are quite nice looking, but are unsuitable for my purposes whilst being good for people who want them.

So, I hope that having looked at these, you'll see that "texty" is perhaps a matter of opinion? 😀

Waller

Legend
This point has stayed with me. I'm going to put some links to free downloads. Feel free to peruse.

Here is the Official WoTC Fighter pre gen.

Here is the official A5e Fighter.
Zidi Wheatling

You can also download the non fancy version and form fillable version of the A5e character sheet.

Here is my Fighter that I've made using Arms work.

Arms also has that form fillable template available and also class specific sheets which I think are quite nice looking, but are unsuitable for my purposes whilst being good for people who want them.

So, I hope that having looked at these, you'll see that "texty" is perhaps a matter of opinion? 😀
It’s all opinion and taste. We just have different opinions and taste.

PJ Coffey

PJ Coffey (they/them)
It’s all opinion and taste. We just have different opinions and taste.

Precisely. 😀 There was nothing to my taste, so I worked with a very talented graphic artist who had similar problems and we created something, unpaid, from our own labour and time, and then put it into the public domain requiring only credits to acknowledge.

It's a gift to the community of people who play A5e.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

Remove ads