• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Offline] Watertown, CT Starting up a new D&D campaign (system TBD between 3.5, 4e, and Pathfinder)

Aurick411

First Post
Looking to start up a campaign in Watertown, CT. At the current time I have not decided on which system to run - I personally prefer 4e (since it's still fresh in my head) but can easily run 3.5 or Pathfinder as well.
I usually start with a 50/50 approach to roleplaying and combat and adjust it depending on the wants of the group.
I am looking for players who are:

1. 18+ (21+ preferably so I don't feel odd having a beer while DMing)
  2. Are available on either Friday night and/or Saturday afternoon/night
  3. Are ok with Dogs
  4. Non-discriminatory (hate to even have to make this a requirement but if you have issues with people based on their gender, race, religion, or orientation just don't bother).
Once I have a few interested parties will set up a "meet and greet" with players to see what we would like to do as a campaign as a group and then go from there.

fuzzy7179

First Post
Intrested in finding a game.

Hi, I am intrested in finding a game. Not a fan of 4E, but like 3.5 and pathfinder.
If you are still looking for players let me know. I am in New Fairfield CT.

Remove ads