• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

online AIM/maptool game sat. night needs 2-3 new players

DarinCo

First Post
Our long-running AIM/Maptool based AD&D 4e game is looking for two or three new players.

We're restarting the game based on 4th Edition AD&D characters of 5th level.

You can be most of the standard races and classes. Characters are to be generated based on the Character Generator progam, using 26 points for stats and the usual one magic item of level -1, one magic item of level and one magic item of level +1, with gold equal to a magic item of leve -1l. (See DMG pg 143)

Character races not used include Thrykreen, Vryloka, Mul, Githyanki , Bugbear, Bullywug and Wilden.

Others may be prohibited at DM discretion, ask before submitting anything weird.

Game time is Saturday night from 8 PM Eastern until 11 pm eastern, sometimes running longer if everyone agrees.

I typically open a room on AIM around 8 Eastern time to get everyone organized, and open a maptool room after that, handing out the room name and password in the chat. If interested, please reply to DarinCo@AOL.com with your character preferences. Right now we have a Bard and maybe a defender of some kind, and a warlock.

I'll update the thread later when I get more character submissions.
thanks for your time.

Right now we have a warlock, bard and a spellsword. everything else is open. We're running a modified version of "Keep on the Shadowfell "

Last edited:

Remove ads