• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Online/IRC] Atlantis: The Second Age

MonkOfLords

First Post
Play Method: IRC
Game/System: Atlantis: The Second Age - The Latest Version
Time/Frequency: Sundays, 3-4 hours, with a start sometime between 4-6 PM MST (Arizona Version)
Genre: Swords and Sorcery
Current needs: example: 2-3 more players. I have two planned already

The Journey of the Daring Condor

From the ports of Sheba, a brave and likely foolhardy expedition begins. Led by a captain most people think mad, the crew of warriors, scholars, thieves, and magicians have been entrusted a mission by the Queen of Sheba. Their goal is to travel the world, and find far off lands to open up as ports, explore ancient ruins to exploit them, and to map the entirety of the world for themselves. It is an ambitious undertaking, but the queen is hopeful despite her detractors. The Daring Condor is a fine ship, a bit old, but seaworthy and large enough for a respectable crew. Soon the Condor will set sail…into seas and lands unknown…

Notes: Currently we are a few weeks out until we are starting, but I'd like to try and get the recruitment out of the way so everything is ready once one of my player's other games ends.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads