• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC: Solo game for GWolf: A Knight's Tale

Jarval

Explorer
A thread for discussion of Jarval's solo game for GWolf.

Character creation rules:

8th level character, with at least four levels in paladin.
36 point buy.
27,000 gp (no more than 15,000 to be spent on any one item).

Cohort creation rules:
Any class, level decided by Leadership score.
32 point buy.
Standard NPC gold for level (see page 58 of the DMG).

Basic background info (taken from ICQ chat):
A Good Hearted Paladin or Fighter that has fallen pray to evil government and religious acts due to circumstances beyond his control (family etc) and has been beaten and exiled. He is now recruiting followers to defeat the evil that rings through his once sacred homeland.

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
A list of the books I own:

WotC:
Player's Handbook
Dungeon Master's Guide
Monster Manual
Psionics Handbook
Oriental Adventures
Manual of the Planes
Tome and Blood
D20 Modern
All 3e Dragon magazines (issues 274-304 IIRC)

Malhavoc Press:
If Thoughts Could Kill
Book of Eldrich Might

A few questions/issues:

1) What church are you affiliated with? (This question is closely tied to my next two).

2) Do you want to use the "standard" D&D pantheon, or for me and you to work out our own?

3) Any feelings on the setting for this game? I'm inclined to make a homebrew, to ensure it has the correct feudal feel to it.

GWolf

First Post
I will be making my PC tonight, hope to catch up with you around 7pm yer time, which is approximately when I get home.

Standard Gods are Fine, and I like the Idea of A Quasi-Realstic Medieval Setting,homebrew sounds cool. I'll most likely be related to Herionuis(Sp?).

Jarval

Explorer
GWolf said:
Standard Gods are Fine, and I like the Idea of A Quasi-Realstic Medieval Setting,homebrew sounds cool. I'll most likely be related to Herionuis(Sp?).

All of this seems good to me. I'm not going to be around tonight, as I've got a tutorial to attend, but I'll try to catch you tomorrow. Any idea of what times you're likely to be on-line?

Remove ads