Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Humble Bundle

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
So, there's this awesome Humble Bundle of Pathfinder Rulebooks running for the next 13 days. At the moment, if you pay $18, you get just about every rulebook they've printed as a PDF, I think.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paizo-pathfinder-bundle

Small problem. I think this has gotten so popular, so quickly, that it has taken down the Paizo website (I'm getting an error page with a really cool image on it, anyway), so that you can't redeem it immediately. This is not a problem - you'll get them eventually, when there's not so many people rushing to get them. But just a warning.

Septimus

First Post
I can't believe this isn't on the front page of enworld.org. This is a fantastic deal and you can designate where the money you donate goes: paizo, a charity of your choice, etc. I'm floored.

Ezequielramone

Explorer
Thank you. I got those PDFs and books. Since I can use ctrl c ctrl V I don't need another PDF, still I'll donate something.

I got the beginner box, it is an awesome product.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can't believe this isn't on the front page of enworld.org. This is a fantastic deal and you can designate where the money you donate goes: paizo, a charity of your choice, etc. I'm floored.

Don't be floored! It sounds painful!

I didn't hear about it until I got up this morning and saw an email about it. Sadly I missed the Paizo livestream part of it, but it's posted now.

jaycrockett

Explorer
PDF downloads are hosed right now, but while I was waiting, I got out my Beginner Box and took another look. This thing is hands down the best introductory product I've ever seen. It's worth the 25 + shipping (for US at least) by itself, and when you get through it's meaty content you'll have a ton of digital stuff to run with.

I don't suppose most readers of this forum are in the beginner demographic, but I'd definitely recommend this product to an rpg newbie. (I prefer the 5e system myself, but I found it's intro box rather sad.)

delericho

Legend
PDF downloads are hosed right now, but while I was waiting, I got out my Beginner Box and took another look. This thing is hands down the best introductory product I've ever seen.

Yep. As I said up-thread, it's a good one.

(I prefer the 5e system myself, but I found it's intro box rather sad.)

I disagree here. Actually, what I find interesting about the two sets is that I think they're both extremely strong products and extremely good introductory sets, and yet their approaches are so completely different. Even more proof, if it was needed, that there's no One True Way to do these things. :)

That said, I would only recommend the 5e set to a person who is intent on running "Lost Mine of Phandelver" - there's almost nothing else in the box that isn't freely and legally available online. But then I'd also highly recommend LMoP itself, so that's not a hard sell (for me). :)

jhingelshod

Explorer
A word of caution to anyone based in the UK (or anywhere outside the US I think) thinking of paying $25 for the physical Basic Set. The P&P is over $50! Ouch! The deal on the pdf's is absolutely awesome though!

Corpsetaker

First Post
Just wanted to post these numbers.

Numbers

Total payments:
$833,945.84
Number of purchases:
Average purchase:
$17.06

WOW!!! Is all I can say.

Remove ads