Payn's Ponderings\ The Player's Campaign Guide

aramis erak

Legend
Heya,
[...]

Bonus Aramis's ELESTRIAL CONCORDAT Guide
39 pages! Most of this is actual custom mechanics tables for the homebrew setting. With actual setting info being in the 5-8 page range as best I could tell. No artwork, total resource document only. Page count likely necessary due to homebrew setting.
It's worth noting: session -1 included the players creating the worlds. Session 0 was character gen. There should be illos of the uniforms...
Somewhere I uploaded the 3/4 view cutaway of the cutter...
my AP reports are at RPGG: Traveller

Last edited:

aramis erak

Legend
going through the Elestrial Concordat campaign guide, and knowing that, as with Marc W. Miller, I consider Universal World Profile (UWP) strings a shorthand used in setting, pages and whether pure fluff, conjoined fluff/mechanics, and pure mechanical changes... Note that the pages not full letter sized; they're actually sized for my (now dead) PRS-515 eInk reader.

The Player's guide is only the first 20 pages. It also is the "in universe" handout. The 0ther 35 are the Ref's guide. Sadly, the source files are all Pages docs, and the mac that could open them died.

PageFluff/MechanicsDescriptionNotes
1neitherCover
2neitherfront matter and abbreviations
3FluffTime units and currency
4-5FluffCapsule History of the Concordat
6Fluff"Homeworld"
7-11HybridShips of the Concordat
12HybridMap of the Concordat - player known entries.Generated with minor variant mechanics.
13HybridMainworld UWPs as known by the players
14-20Hybrid (fluff heavy)UWPs as known of each Concordat system.UWPs created using the variant world gen. Fluff text written by players, edited by me.
——————————————————————————————————————————
21neither"STOP" sign page. Start of ref section
22HybridRef's Map
23HybridRef's mainworld UWPsMechanically generated fluff
24-54Hybriddetailed system listingsfull system UWPs
55mechanicsblank subsector grid
56-61MechanicsVariant ship design tables.Need MGT1E Book 2 for prose of the mechanics.
62MechanicsCurrency conversion table

Last edited:

Remove ads