Pegasus Ballroom

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
As many of you know, the Pegasus was taken off the list of available rooms a while back due to being used inappropriately. A patron recently asked me if it was still available for IC rentals and events. I assume not only one person is interested so I thought I'd post here to inform everyone in one fell swoop. The Pegasus Ballroom is indeed still in existance and I will gladly open it for IC events. If you have a date in mind feel free to IM me with AIM with username Magi Nashira or email me, magi_nashira@hotmail.com and I will gladly have the room ready for you.

Nash

Imreis

First Post
Its unfortunate that people were using it that way,i liked having the ballroom there. Que Sera Sera i supose but id like to see it be but back on the list. with some nifty addatives you could have a few spells active constantly that play music for people to dance to? just an idea.

Jeajea

First Post
I'm shocked that anyone would want to misuse it, but glad that it's still available in some form. It is, in fact, my favourite of all the available rooms. Just the concept... dunno, something about it inspires me. Such a good name, too.

Remove ads