• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Piratical Product Poll....

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Crossovers with other sub genres - Lovecraft's Terrible Old Man comes to mind for a Call of Cthulhu crossover, for example. (And is an example that I have been waiting to use for my own group, if and when I can run a Skull & Bones game, so many games, so little time....)

Pirates of other waters, I live in Maine, where there were a few 'black water' pirates, up near Eastport. (Also home of a huge whirlpool called the Old Sow. Largest in the Northern Hemisphere. :) ) And let us not forget Grania O'Malley, and other ne'er do wells of the European coasts..

Ghost ships, fire ships, and jynxed ships, hauntings, and mysteries.

Putting teeth into superstition.

The Auld Grump

dpmcalister

Explorer
Actually, I'm on the other end of the scale. I like B&B because it is historical pirates. If you expand it to fantasy pirates as well, it loses a lot of appeal to me. I realise I'm only one person, but I felt you needed to know. There is a lot of fantasy pirate material out there and very little (aside from S&B and B&B) historical pirate material.

If you do decide to include fantasy pirates from B&B7 please say that you will release the Governor's Prize series of scenarios separately for those of us who don't want to buy into a fantasy pirate e-zine. Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads