• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Plague of Double Posts!

the Jester

Legend
I'm getting the leave page warning and then the "must wait 30 seconds between posts" message pretty nearly whenever I submit a post.

Using Firefox 25.

MarkB

Legend
Let's see if it happens for me on chrome.
[edit]
No error notice.

I'm using Chrome and Windows 7. When I post a message using Quick Reply, I end up on the full-scale New Message window with a message saying "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 28 seconds."

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
If I double-click "Reply" it works OK, but if I single-click it then add my text nothing seems to happen on hitting "Submit" even though the post has actually gone up behind the scenes. It's as if the text editor isn't getting told that the text inside it has successfully been posted.

Lanefan

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It appears that this is a bug in the quick-reply editor. For now, I may have to disable it until I find out how to fix it. There's a support request on vBulletin's bug tracker, so it seems we're not the only people experiencing this issue with the current iteration.

Remove ads