• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking around Orlando/Deland Florida

Hadraniel

First Post
I am getting ready to move back home to Orange City,FL and need a good 3e group to start playing with. I have been playing since 1994.

I am willing to try other systems, so if you have a spot for something else feel free to ask me.

Last edited:

The Crimster

First Post
Hey there.

I currently run a 3E game based in Kissimmee. The players are approximately 5th level, and we play in the Scarred Lands. Email me for more details!

Tim

Bamphalas

First Post
I'm even closer if you're interested

I'm located in Deltona, which as you know is right next door to OC. We're looking to start up a D&D campaign again but have just been trying to gather up the necessary players. We play third edition, and try to keep any non-D&D campaigns limited to the D20 system. One of our players bought CoC and I intend on getting the Farscape RPG as soon as AEG releases it. (Hopefully they're just waiting for GenCon). If you are interested, drop me an email. :cool:

Remove ads