• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player looking for game in Sacramento, CA

garyh

First Post
Greetings!!

I am a current So Cal resident who will be moving to Sacramento in the coming week. I would like very much to find a group in which to play.

I'm looking for a fantasy DnD 3e game, the campaign is unimportant - I'll be happy to play in homebrew, FR, whatever. I'd also be very interested in playing in the WoT setting.

About me - I'm 23 and am moving to Sac to go to graduate school. I've only ever played a little bit in DnD. Most of my experience comes from DM'ing a homebrew campaign for a year and a half. I have lots of rulebooks I can bring to the session, and make a darn good brownie. :D

If anyone out there runs or plays in a group in the Sac area, let me know if you're looking for a player.

Thanks!!

garyh

First Post
bump!!

I may have a game soon through my FLGS, but figured I'd get this ad back on the boards in case that falls through.

berova

First Post
Gary,

I'm running Monte Cook's RTToEE once every 2-3 weeks in Sacramento area on Saturdays (we've played as little as once a month due to vacations and what not). Let me know if you're interested.

garyh

First Post
The other game is going to work out, but I'd still be up for a Saturday game (especially as it meets less frequently than weekly).

So, yeah, sure, I'd enjoy returning to the Temple of Elemental Evil, if ya'll have me.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Berova,

Any news? I'm still up for playing. From what you've mentioned, it sounds like it'd be great. Let me know!!

(Hope you'll see this. I'd just have e-mailed you through the boards, but you have that function turned off :( )

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads