• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player ooking for an online game

Suldulin

First Post
been looking for a long while now, I prefer to play Druids and the worlds I'm hoping to play in order are:

WoT, Al-Qadim, Kalamar, Darksun, Oriental, Forgotten Realms

or a homebrew

I think I'd like a pretty even mix but lean more towards rp

thank you all

e-mail at DraRobert@hotmail.com

Last edited:

Aeolius

Adventurer
There are currently three openings in "Beneath the Pinnacles of Azor'alq" (BPAA), a 3e D&D World of Greyhawk message-based game (Play-by-Post) set beneath the surface of the Dramidj Ocean. The current level of play is between 4 to 6. New players are welcome to create characters ranging from levels 1 through 3. The campaign, which uses the "core rules of 3e, select supplements from 2e, and the heart of 1e", is designed for those interested in participating in a work of coauthored interactive fiction.

Now enjoying its fourth year, the BPAA campaign was created in 1998.

In the campaign, I post a new "Chapter" once a week. During the week, the players respond to events in the Chapter, to NPCs, and to one another. I will add updates as time permits. The next week, I post a new Chapter. While this method of game play requires a degree of patience and the occasional spell-checker, I have found it one of the best options for those with hectic schedules.

The party is currently 250 fathoms beneath the surface of the sea, in a sunken lighthouse known as the Nighthouse. Their hostess, a spectral hag, is preparing them for a perilous quest.

Remove ads