• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Playtesters wanted for Campaign Setting

PeterDodge

First Post
Hullo!

I'm looking for three of four groups of reliable and trustworthy playtesters. You can be anywere on the globe as long as you have email and a few other reliable, trustworthy friends to play with.

You'll be playtesting for the Elvenblood campaign setting I'm developing as a capstone (you can play it in any world, like Planescape: Torment or Ravenloft) campaign setting.

Responsibilities include:
  • Testing newly introduced races, classes, prestiege classes, and rules thoroughly.
  • Maintaining the integetry of the project (not leaking information, etc.)
  • Reporting on a periodical basis, at least once per month, as well as maintaining constant communication with other playtesters and developers via Forum and Email
  • Having loads of fun :D

Interested parties may contact me at my email ("PeterDodge@PlanetADND.com") or via the CRPGN forums at http://crpgn.mortality.net/forum in the "Applications" section of the Elvenblood category.

I hope to see some of you soon! Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads