Possible abscence of RangerJohn

rangerjohn

Explorer
There has discussion of me being possibly quarantined. It seems I tested positive for TB. They will be here at around 6 p.m. for the final decision. Although, its pretty forgone, this is what happened to a fellow resident last year.

rangerjohn

Explorer
I think it is more of a precaution then anything. I don't think I'm showing the symptoms, but apparently I have the anti-bodies. I just don't know if I will have internet access or not. I'll be in a motel/hotel, but I don't know which one.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Yes, hence the quarantine. From what I just read its called latent tb at this point. Only a small percentage develop active tb without treatment, but as you say the risks a too great not to be treated.

Fenris

Adventurer
I think it is more of a precaution then anything. I don't think I'm showing the symptoms, but apparently I have the anti-bodies. I just don't know if I will have internet access or not. I'll be in a motel/hotel, but I don't know which one.

A lot of people who have been exposed to TB have the anti-bodies to it without ever having had it. But best of luck and health to you man. TB has become very scary these days with resistant forms.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well they must not be too concerned, they said it would be a couple of weeks, before I saw a doctor.

Err make that see a doctor. Apparently, they're backed up at the health dept.

Last edited:

Remove ads