Post a character get a pic! (or 3d model, actual human artist)

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Ok, I know it won't be fancy beautifully rendered hyperrealistic pics, but I've decided to cast some resurrection on an old idea (here) Post a character get a pic is back. With some differences, now there are more options. You can now ask for more complex pictures and even have more than one character on each picture, or some other stuff (see below).

To keep scope, pace and control, we will use the idea of "Rose tokens" (n_n) to "buy" the pics -or models-. I'll post a token budget to represent the work I can do on a given week, then you can use your tokens to choose one picture, gif, or whatever you want. You post the description and we deduct the "cost" from your tokens and update down the budget for the next person .

Ground Rules:
  • Free use only.- You can use the picture, gif, or model, however you want as long as it isn't to earn money. You may liberally crop, resize, print, paint or texturize -for models- and colorize it, however photo-editing, mesh editing, or removing/altering the metadata is not allowed.
  • Grandma rule.- I won't entertain any proposal for anything lewd or that outright violates the rules of this site.
  • Sensible clothing.- No cheesecake, nudity, semi-nudity, or anything similar.
  • No C, no TM.- Don't ask for stuff that outright violates somebody else's IP.
  • Other topics.- It might not happen often or ever, but there are a few things that I will really, really won't touch. Remember I'm not American, and things that may not be a big deal to you are a big deal to me, be sensitive and this might not pop up ever.
Getting Rose Tokens.
Just by existing as a poster here in Enworld you get some Rose Tokens. Accounts more than one month-old have 10 Rose Tokens to start with. (Mods get 15, and our beloved leader Russ gets 20 n_n). You can claim your Rose Tokens by posting in here with your initial balance.
From time to time -roughly once a week- I'll give new Rose Tokens to people posting regularly in this thread -or its successors-.
You can freely gift Rose Tokens you own to someone else. You can lend your Rose Tokens to someone else. You can pool together your Rose Tokens to "pay" for something big.
I reserve the right to be nice and play favorites: reimburse Rose Tokens, give more to people I'm on good terms with, or to stop giving Rose Tokens to people who misbehave.

"Price List".- These are the baseline "prices" in Rose Tokens. Even if some Add-ons might lower the cost below 1, all works cost 1 Rose Token minimum.

• Basic Pic (3 Rose Tokens) - One Character in Lineart and color with white or plain background. General shot, Medium shot or American Shot.
  • Add-ons:
  • Extra Character +1 Rose Token
  • Drawn Background +2 Rose Tokens
  • Extra Shading/Texturing +2 Rose Tokens
  • Close-up -1 Rose Token.
  • Lineart only -1 Rose Token.
  • Sketch only -2 Rose Tokens.

• Comic Strip (4 Rose Tokens) - Three-frame comic in horizontal order, two characters on lineart, captions and speech bubbles are free.
    • Add-ons:
      • Extra Character +2 Rose Tokens
      • Drawn Backgrounds +3 Rose Tokens
      • Color/Grayscale +1 Rose Token
      • Long shot (per frame) +1 Rose Token
      • Close-up only -1 Rose Token
      • Sketch only -2 Rose Tokens
  • 4-Koma Comic (5 Rose Tokens) - Four frame comic in vertical order, two characters on lineart; using Close, Medium, and American shots.
    • Add-ons:
      • Extra Character +2 Rose Tokens
      • Drawn Backgrounds +3 Rose Tokens
      • Color/Grayscale +1 Rose Token
      • Long shot (per frame) +1 Rose Token
      • Close-up-only -1 Rose Token
      • Sketch-only -2 Rose Tokens

• 3D Model (3 Rose Tokens) - One humanoid character with one Accessory, in low polygon count/low detail. In STL format.
    • Add-ons:
      • Extra Accessory +1 Rose Token on baseline, +2 Rose Tokens on Higher Detail.
      • Higher detail +2 Rose Tokens
      • Likeness +3 Rose Tokens (Your face or somebody you know, no celebrities. Send the references using a PM)
      • Detachable Part (per part) +1 Rose Token.
      • Articulation (ball joint) +1 Rose Token
      • Swappable head (includes extra head) +2 Rose Tokens
      • Non-humanoid, Ask for the price on a case-by-case basis.
      • Bust -1 Rose Token on baseline, -2 Rose Tokens on Higher detail or Likeness.
    • Unlocks: These require extra work to be done the first time, but once done can be applied cheaply to other models. Yes, this means that the first person doing it subsidizes everybody doing it after them. The unlocks include high detail on the character, and the accessory is detachable by default.
      • Five point articulation (Print in Place) 10 Rose tokens
      • Nine-point articulation (Print in Place) 20 Rose tokens
      • 15-point articulation (Print in Place) 30 Rose tokens
Have a great day!

MoonSong

Rules-lawyering drama queen but not a munchkin
Ok, to beging with, I'll take work worth 10 Rose Tokens. To "buy" work, copy and paste the following format in your post and fill in the details:

Balance before: x Rose Tokens
Balance after: x Rose Tokens

Budget left: x Rose Tokens

Budget left: 10 Rose Tokens

Remove ads