• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pour its Soul out on the Grill

Agrajag

First Post
This is a Campaign that has already been booked for Friends...so, um...I'm not recruiting, because I already have enough people...yeah.

But enough about that, Vigoth, JarlaxlAle, Lazlow, and everyone else playing repeat an oath after me... I solemnly swear to post at least once a second...what too much for ya, fine then once a week and by play the game I do mean PLAY not rant on about how wonderful your day was and then abruptly ended by a mishap of slipping on a banana peel (mostly you guys, JARLAXALE AND VIGOTH, hopefully it won't happen with you...Lazlow).

Anywho on to business, just promise that you can post at least once a week, this is the OOC (Out Of Character) thread and you can talk about the game here or "excuses" as to why you might not be able to post. There will be another thread of which I regret I cannot hyperlink on here because the friggin' thin doesn't work, but for those of you who are clueless to this website just go to the messageboards and look for Gaming Action then look for Playing The Game and search for Pour its soul out on the grill.

So anyone playing just give me a heads up and we'll begin as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Agrajag

First Post
Another thing pick a font color I want no PC clashes because of an argument over who's color is prettier or if its theres or not, so pick a color...or else :mad: :mad: :mad:

and don't pick a dark color make it bright and happy...but not to happy.

Last edited:

Jarlaxale

First Post
I be here

My name is JarlaxAle..my...Im...so...i sliped on a banana..just playing. Is there anything specific I should be and this is my color.

vigoth

First Post
my player is an half fighter and half wizzard named zero and i am kinda pretty in a wierd way but never mind that i have arrived and i love bunnys

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads