Power Card Creator

morgul97

First Post
This is awesome. In the English version, I'm seeing what I believe is an error. In the Attack section, you can pick an ability vs. a defense from drop down menus. The only place to enter a modifier to either of those is the next line down. When you enter anything in that line, it automatically applies it to the defense side of the equation. Also, it won't let you enter a power that allows for both a melee or ranged attack.

For instance, I tried typing in the ranger power Careful Attack. The Attack line should read something like: Strength +2 vs. AC (melee) or Dexterity +2 vs. AC (ranged). You can't enter this line because it won't let you. Even if you try to do just one and enter +2 in the line below the drop downs, it comes out reading: Strength vs. +2 AC (melee).

Subumloc

First Post
morgul97 said:
This is awesome. In the English version, I'm seeing what I believe is an error. In the Attack section, you can pick an ability vs. a defense from drop down menus. The only place to enter a modifier to either of those is the next line down. When you enter anything in that line, it automatically applies it to the defense side of the equation. Also, it won't let you enter a power that allows for both a melee or ranged attack.

Sorry for the late reply ;-)

You could select the Hyphen in the drop down menus and insert manually in the line below what you need.

thundershot

Adventurer
Bumping this, because I think this site is awesome to make the cards for... Unfortunately, right now when I try to make the file, it gives me a blank screen. I had JUST MADE my wife's cards and now I went to do mine, and they all disappeared... all that typing.. wasted...

aza

Explorer
The new version of Power Card Creator is online.
Minor fixes have been made and the following functions added:

Save data
Now you can save the data of the forms and access them in the future.

Text formatting
Use <b></b> tags for bold. Example: <b>bold face text</b>
Use <i></i> tags for italic. Example: <i>italic text</i>

Attack
If the text below the attack begins with a bonus specification, that bonus will be printed before the 'Vs.'
Example: Strength Vs. Reflex, +6 more text -> on the pdf -> Attack: Strength +6 Vs. Reflex more text

Info and feedback at powercard [AT] dragonslair.it

thundershot

Adventurer
I figured out why it wasn't working right for me. When you clear the cards, it adds an index.html to the end. When you try to make a pdf while it's up there, it comes out blank. If you remove that part, it's fine.

This is my favorite power card creator yet... even though I have type it all out, I can make the cards I want.

Chris

Malckuss

Explorer
As an aside to the Card creator, the character Sheets on your site are ROCKIN! I just wish they were in english. The one with the battle scene from the preview books kicks some serious heiney.

Krakelmonster

First Post
Hi all! Hope it's the right place to post this.

We at Dragons'Lair.it (an Italian RPG website) have created an online tool for creating your power cards.
You can find the beta version here (both English and Italian versions).

All you have to do is choose a layout, compile the form, and save the cards as a pdf file ready to print.
ATM we can't keep a compiled database online, but feel free to try it. To report bugs or suggestions, you can drop us a line at powercard [at] dragonslair.it
Lel why would I even think it still works :D great that you all seemed to love it. If it still would be available somehow, I would love to get them...

Remove ads