• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Problem With "Settings"

Leif

Adventurer
I have come to rely upon "settings" as my go-to screen on EN World. Just now (a couple of minutes ago, maybe) it started doing something very weird: When I click Settings, I get several lines of gibberish at the top of the page that look like this:

"string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3" string(28) "vw_Parser_Instance_Model_vB3"

Then the rest of the page is normal-looking after that.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
And I just noticed that the same thing happens on my profile page, too. But I just went back there again and it was fine. There may or may not have been an issue with whether I clicked on my name or "Profile," but I'm not entirely sure.

"Settings" is working again, too.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, there are a few bugs right now as the wiki has been updated. They're being cleaned up.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Wiki updated... would this explain the loss of my story hour links in the wiki?

I'm about lost without those, as I post to many SHs on several forums, and can probably not remember which ones were here, and under which name.

Yeah, I was born chaotic like that :erm:

Remove ads