• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Profanity filter?

Terraism

Explorer
You know, I've been curious about this for a while - I've seen it mentioned that there is a profanity filter on the boards, but though I've sometimes seen a line of smileys where something else would have obviously gone, I've also seen things that most people I know would usually consider 'profane.' Now, I normally learn by doing, but if there isn't... :rolleyes: That'd go over real well, I'm sure. I'd really like to know - anyone?

MythandLore

First Post
Terraism said:
You know, I've been curious about this for a while - I've seen it mentioned that there is a profanity filter on the boards, but though I've sometimes seen a line of smileys where something else would have obviously gone, I've also seen things that most people I know would usually consider 'profane.' Now, I normally learn by doing, but if there isn't... :rolleyes: That'd go over real well, I'm sure. I'd really like to know - anyone?

Yes there's a :):):):)ing Profanity filter! ;)

graydoom

First Post
Yes, there is a :):):):):):):):) profanity filter, and it filters out certain javascript-related words too!
:):):):):):):):) it!

Now re-enable HTML! Grrr....

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
On a decidedly un-nice note, this is also a good way to make lots of smilies at once if you need to... :p

Remove ads