Prop question

I want to have a symbol crop up several times in a campaign, and to provide it to the PCs as an (electronic) prop (jpg, etc).

Problem is, I need it in various styles (crisp, blurry, drawn crudely, etc). I have limited MS Paint skills.

Is there a method to do this for a low-tech guy?

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
I want to have a symbol crop up several times in a campaign, and to provide it to the PCs as an (electronic) prop (jpg, etc).

Problem is, I need it in various styles (crisp, blurry, drawn crudely, etc). I have limited MS Paint skills.

put Insta on your phone and use some filters?

CherubKid

Explorer

If you have Microsoft Word... Copy and Paste the image into Word, right click on the image... one of the options should be Format Picture.

This should bring up a menu with an Artistic Effects option... which has some fun options.

1706430982543.png
1706431049972.png

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
How's your hand-drawn art skill? If it's any good - or even passable - just draw the different versions you need of the symbol on paper, take photos of them, and upload those.

Remove ads