• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Psionics in Zeitgeist

Redbadge

Explorer
Awesome. I think it will work perfectly for my character, as I had already thought about portraying my character as quite nationalistic. The encounter power also has that heroic and "battlefield command" vibe that I was going for. My human power "Heroic Effort" has the same type of flavor.

Riastlin

First Post
The two thoughts that immediately came to mind for me:

1. Agreed, Unfinished Business is indeed nasty.

2. The "died this encounter" combined with "must have died within 3 miles of your current location" makes me think there's going to be some really cool encounters (aboard rails or ships, etc.) considering its unlikely that an encounter could cover more than 3 miles otherwise. Here's hoping! :D

I do have something in mind for that, but originally it was just an in-joke for a lame pun. In 4e, once you get resurrected, you have to reach 3 milestones before you feel good. A friend for whom English is not their first language wondered why you had to travel 3 miles from where you died to get your soul back.

Riastlin

First Post
Heh, I could see where that would lead to some confusion.

Though now you have to make sure you have that possibility in there. Will be a lot easier for me to implement if somebody's already done the work. :p

Remove ads