Quest for the Spider-silk sword(3.0 D&D,)

Ralvitz

First Post
Before we start off this thing..... have some dice,a character or use one of these pre-made characters.

Name:Ralvitz Level: 1 Ac/Hp: 15/15
Race:Human Alignment: Lawful good
Class:Fighter Hight/weight/age: 5' 6''/175 lbs/35 yrs old

Carries a: Long spear(2d6(small and medium creatures), 2d8(large))
Wears: Full scale mail, +5 ac, +3 max dextarity, -5 armor check penalty
Backpack: 3 tourches, 2 flasks of water, and some dry rations(2 weeks)

Strength: 18/95 Skills:
Dextarity:10 Swim+5
Constitution:15 Survival+5
Intelligence:14 speak-
wisdom:14 elf
Charisma:12 Human
Draconic
Feats:
Improved Inititive(+4 on inititive rolls)

Name:Salvannis Level:1 Ac/Hp: 12/4
Race:Elf Alignment:True Neutral
Class:Wizard hight/weight/age:4' 7''/99 lbs/ 119 yrs

Strength: 8
Dextarity: 14
constitution: 10
Intelligence: 18
wisdom: 16
Charisma: 14

Skills: Concentration +4 Decipher script +8 Spell craft +8
feats: Summon Familier(Cat/kitten), scribe scroll, Armor profciency(Light)

Armed with: Sling(1d3, 1d4)
Wearing: Elven mage robes
backpack: Spell book, cat food, 2 flasks of water(blessed(heals 1d2 hit points)

Spells: 0:light and detect magic
1:magic missle

Name: Alhandra Level: 1 Ac/Hp: 17/14
Race: Human Alignment: Lawful good
Class: Paladin Height/weight/age: 5'2''/125 lbs/21 yrs

Strength: 14
dextarity: 12
Constitution: 18
intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 18
Skills: Heal +5, Diplomacy +8, Sense motive +5
Feats: Aura of good, detect evil, smite evil 1/day and power attack
Armed with: Long sword(1d6, 1d8)
Wearing: scale mail,+5 ac, +2 max dextarity, -4 armor check penalty
Large wooden shield, +2 ac

This is alls i gots so far... make a character... or use one of these... ask me what the different skills and stuff do... ive got the core rules book right here next to me....

Ralvitz

First Post
You Find Your selves in the city of, Shambere, the city of the ancients. It is called the city of ancients, because, it is right next to all of the major ruins of the 3 gods, Gurthan, Sosk and Zambrek. They all created the world and shaped the landforms. Shambere is a quet city, with a medium sized army, mostly pikeman. The castle that is located in the city is called, Lumbridge, after the founder of this city, Although his real name was Lumis Brigde, but they changed it so it sounded better then, Lum-is-BrIgde.
The City stands heavly guarded by large massive, steel gates, that have guards on top, with short bows, and barracates of spears. You come to the gates, and ask if you could all come in. You are here, really, because your city was attacked by, Humans with black wings, and an all blacked dressed warrior, that shot black waves of fire. The fire didnt just burn things, it also, drained the life out of people that came in its radius. The Guard tells you, That you can come in, but be on your best behavour, the king of this city is speaking about, how his daughter is getting the prized possetion of his family. Im not familier with the name of it, but it has been in his family for generations.
The Large gates come down, and your free to walk in. All around, you see people gathered to see the king(Obviously its him because he has a crown, and the sword in hand.) You cant get a real clear view of the blade, but it is bandadged, from what you can tell. He begins to speak, "On this day, my daughter, Jenneskil, is finally the age where she gets the prized posetion of my family, the age of 21. She has filled me life with joy and happiness, now, she gets the family emblem, the sword of the Spider-silk."
A Bunch of other ramblings and some clapping, and the speach is done. His daughter then speaks, "I want to thank all of you fools for trusting me, hahaha! I laugh at all of your pathetic faces! Im not the real Jenneskil! My name is really, Lenus! Yes, all of have been fooled!" A bright flash comes from the podium, and where the fake was standing, comes a female dark elf, with the black wings on her back, she then flys off torwards the ruins of Zambrek.
The king starts to speak again, "How could've I been tricked that eaisly? Its embarresing to think, that a king, would've been fooled by a disguise like that. I am sorry my people, my Sosk still smile upon all of us here. That is all." He walks back to his castle, very sad like. But, he quickly runs back to the poduim. He then speaks, "I have an idea! If there are some adventurers out there looking for a quest, then this is one of them, a quest in search of the spider-silk sword and to find my real daughter, I beg of you, the reward is the blade and as many items as you wish out of my treasurey. So, please go find my daughter and the blade. Meet me in my castle if you have any questions. I will answer them as best as I can. Now, begone." He then rushes back to his castle.
You see a young girl rush off torwards that catle. She seems kind of eager to do this mission, but her face has some concern on it. Its seems as if its a good idea to do mission. He might have some information on the, "Black-winged people,".

Remove ads