• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rangers in an Urban setting

Xilo

First Post
One of my characters is a classic ranger. Grew up in the forest and has just entered the big bad city for the first time.

I remember a dragon article a little while ago which dealt with urban rangers. I was wondering if anyone knows which issue it is.

Also any ideas on how to make sure that she doesn't end up in an alley somewhere with her throat cut would be good. She's a bit of a country bumpkin.

Cheers!

00Machado

First Post
Xilo said:
Also any ideas on how to make sure that she doesn't end up in an alley somewhere with her throat cut would be good. She's a bit of a country bumpkin.

Cheers!

Sensible caution and a rogue who wants your help later in the wilderness should both be helpful in this regard. An animal companion can be sent to get your companions if you're ambushed on the street.

Also, issue 317 had an Urban Druid article. Is that what you're thinking of?

Xilo

First Post
00Machado said:
Also, issue 317 had an Urban Druid article. Is that what you're thinking of?

Possibly. I just remeber that it had info on how to adapt the classic ranger to an urban setting. I'll have a look at 317.

Remove ads