Realms Below: FR Underdark

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Denasa is used to the stares and so is not particularly offended when the deep gnome fixates his gaze on some of her assets.*

"Denasa," she says with a little toss of her head. Legs stalks back up her arm and settles himself on her shoulder. "And who might you be, and how did you manage to get so scared? From slaps of those that don't care for your company?"

*The gloaming laughs lightly, her voice silvery and sweet in contrast to her cruel words. She pats the svirfneblin on the cheek at she speaks.*

deadestdai

First Post
Outwardly unperturbed at the gloaming's meaness (Solli was actually more than a little hurt, deep seated memories resurfacing themselves from a formerly thought as safe place.) the deep gnome with smile still fixed firmly upon his ugly features replied, I may not be the finest sight this far from my homelands, but I more than make up for my looks in other..... departments. I am Solli Dourstone, at your service - and this he turned and indicated his Grimock companion, Is my equally afflicted friend, Rogoth. We make quite a pair don't you think?. The deep gnome bowed with flourish, but no grace.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Other departments? Are you so great a lover or a figher? You must be quite magnificent, you and your friend over there," Denasa says, the bite gone from her voice. At least he has a spine, that counts for a lot.

*Legs meanders across the top of one wing, seemingly dancing along.*

Remove ads