• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rohnert Park CA - Pathfinder - New Group

JDragon

Explorer
Hello all,

Having recently moved to Rohnert Park north of San Francisco, I'm in the process of putting a new group of like minded gamers together to play Pathfinder as well as other RPG's, Boardgames and possibly some miniatures games.

So far the group consists of my self and two other people, here are a few details about us.

I am an experienced players and GM in my late 30's with over 20 years playing a variety of RPG's. The other player's are a married couple, he has experience with D&D 3.0 / 3.5 and his wife is new to the hobby, but wants to give it a try.

We are looking for 2-3 more mature players that are looking for a long term gaming group. (Age does not indicate maturity to me)

Most games will be hosted at my home in Rohnert Park, with the option of other players hosting if they want to. Unless another GM appears I plan to be running as well.

We hope to play approximately every two weeks, adjusting based on individuals schedules and availability. The current preferred day being Saturday for 6 - 8 hour sessions. The exact day and time is open to some adjustment.

Initially I plan to run one of the Pathfinder AP's; currently I'm looking at the Anniversary Edition of Rise of the Runelord's, but depending on player experience and preference that is open for discussion.

We will be starting sometime after the first of the year once we can get enough players together. We are open to both experienced and new players.

If this sounds like the game group for you please post here or message me.

JDragon

Remove ads