S3 - Barrier Peaks - Decent Maps?

I'm wondering if anyone knows of some spiffy looking maps for Expedition to the Barrier Peaks. There's a good chance this conversion is going to be the last thing I run for my group before I move, and I thought it might be nice to try and piece together the maps using something like the SKG tiles.

But I admit I'd like to sponge off of somebody else's hard work if it's possible.

So... any sexy Barrier Peaks maps to be had?

Note: It's really the main adventure maps I'm looking for. A map of the mountains doesn't really do me any good, since I'm just going to jam it into some other mountains instead. :)

grodog

Hero
Ah, S3: a wonderful send-off for a campaign! :D

Hmmmm. I can't think of any offhand. Halfling's old site @ http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/CC2Halfling/ has some great classic GH maps, but not S3. I also searched Canonfire! and ran a few google queries with no luck.

When you create the maps, do please post them, since it sounds like no one else has come up with anything good :D

Drat. Thanks for the replies folks.

I'll dig around in my stuff and see if I've got anything suitable. Depending on what I've got (and how much work it is), I might piece something together. I've got a couple of weeks, so we'll see how it goes.

Remove ads