• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sacramento, CA -- Looking for Group

the-golem

Explorer
Hello. I'm in the Sacramento, CA area, and am looking to get into a 5th edition D&D group. I have been playing D&D for over 10 years, and I am really interested in trying out the new system.

Jvirtue55

First Post
What part of sac are you located in? Im north of sac but im slowly trying to rebuild a game group (though currently still a firm supporter of Pathfinder)

the-golem

Explorer
Sorry it took so long to reply. I forget to keep checking enworld. I'm located in Carmichael. I am starting a group with my roommate and some friends, but I'm being basically forced to DM, and I really just want to play. I don't have anything against Pathfinder per se, I just want to get into a nice 5th Edition game.

Jvirtue55

First Post
So i dont know if you use meetup there is now a Sacramento Roleplayers meetup they have like 8 or 9 people showing up at randys house of games off 50 on Wednesday nights for 5th edition games
I live all the way up in Auburn so not sure Carmichael is close enough.
Good luck with your game and your search

Remove ads