Satan Wants You! Michelle Remembers book 1980

I did not know about Michael A. Stackpole's book Game Hysteria and the Truth and how he shut down Pulling with his The Pulling Report.

"By 1991 the American Association of Suicidology, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, and Health and Welfare Canada all concluded that there was no causal link between fantasy gaming and suicide.[14]"
Pat Pulling was wrong, absolutely. When I was younger, I didn't see as much that she was a person in great pain. Doesn't excuse what she did, but I think it helps understand the why.

And don't get me started on her cohort, Thomas Radecki!

The Soloist

Adventurer
Pat Pulling was wrong, absolutely. When I was younger, I didn't see as much that she was a person in great pain. Doesn't excuse what she did, but I think it helps understand the why.

And don't get me started on her cohort, Thomas Radecki!
Never heard of him before! He is discredited:

"In August 2013, Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane announced Radecki's arrest for over-prescribing, trading opioid-addiction treatment drugs for sex[14] through a program he ran in several counties called "Doctors & Lawyers for a Drug Free Youth".[15]In June 2016, he was sentenced to an 11- to 22-year prison term as a result of the case."

Never heard of him before! He is discredited:

"In August 2013, Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane announced Radecki's arrest for over-prescribing, trading opioid-addiction treatment drugs for sex[14] through a program he ran in several counties called "Doctors & Lawyers for a Drug Free Youth".[15]In June 2016, he was sentenced to an 11- to 22-year prison term as a result of the case."

He also had his license suspended previously in 1992. He is a piece of work, that's for sure.

Radecki appeared as an 'expert witness' in the Canadian murder case that was linked to D&D, that I mentioned up-thread.

Yeah, his name is all over the Satanic Panic. Dude did a lot of damage in his spotted career.

Remove ads