school of thought

N

Nameless Secret

*a young man walks to the board and post this message*

"Announcing the opening of the School of Thought"
for those who wish to learn the truth of all things or just to gain knowledge.
enrollment is free but minor services may be required as needed.
space is limited to the five most eligable.
post here to contact."

*he then sits at the bar and orders a picher of water and a stew and begins to eat.*

E

eriwoj

Going back a bit: An elf with faded pride and softening manor dressed in hunting attire with a short sword swinging at his belt enters via a side door of the tavern. His clothing is clean but faded from use; there are places where the fabric is thinning and others that are patched. His belt and boots are well worn but seem to, at some more recent point, been oiled, but it is an illusion created by stumbling off of the road and into a creek. The hilt of the sword looks as if it is the only thing that is of any value on his person. One might even expext that it is only a hilt judging from his tired and woren garb and face. He is average in feature, for an elf, with gentle blue-gray eyes and dark hair pulled back in a very loose braid. He bellies up to the bar ordering several shots of whiskey and vodka and follows them up with a round of thick lager. He tosses down a few coins for his beverages, and then sits silently on a stool staring down into his tankard as if trying to find something written in the brew.

But before he does he reads the messages posted on the wall, and scribbles a poorly structured, almost illegible reply to one: I see ya think ya knows it all, well yas dont. Eyes dont, nones us does. Good luck gettin sumsbody to wanna see if yas really does. Ha ha.

L

Lluks

Enter Lluks

(A young man enters the tavern. The faintest traces of an aura beyond that of the average human emanate from him. He is wearing a common robe, navy, with a symbol of a stylized skull on the back. There is a ring drawn around it, as well as a banner with strange marking on it. He has medium length greyish-blue hair, blue eyes, and an honest face. Upon looking at his face, one senses something is uncanny about him.)

Approaches man with stew.
May I sit down?

N

Nameless Secret

"please sit"
* motions to a set opposite him and offers the man a drink.*

L

Lluks

Thanks, but I don't drink. Hello, my name is Lluks. What is it that you plan to do? And more importantly... who are you?

N

Nameless Secret

I am Arin, a servent of "The Secret", my master is starting a school of sorts for those who wish to learn the secrets the multiverse would have you not know.

N

Nameless Secret

you must meet with my master and answer his riddles.
if he finds you acceptable him will give you a simple quest, upon completion of which you will begin your training.

Remove ads