• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Seeking 3E/3.5 game in Seattle, WA

KeithCrimson

First Post
With the great purge that took place I think I should repost this.

I'm looking for a 3e/3.5 game in the Seattle area. With my work schedule the only days I am able to game are Monday and Tuesday. I've been gaming for about 11 years now and I'm willing to drive wherever I need to to make this happen. I was playing in a 4th Gurps game until I switched jobs so I feel like my brain is melting every week I don't game. Any responses would be appreciated.

Last edited:

KeithCrimson

First Post
Still looking.

I found a group through Yahoo Groups, but as that looks its going to be once a month from what I'm feeling. I'm loking for a game thats going to be weekly, or at least bi-weekly. Any responses would be appreciated.

Severance

First Post
Well...

I'm a DM looking for a group of players.. Keith, I've been playing for.... 10+ years now.. DM'ing for 8 of them at least. My 'ideal' gaming /hosting days are Sunday (after 3... My lady needs attention for a half hour at least after work), till Tuesday Eve..
I work a day shift, so long evenings on tuesdays.. They just aren't too terribly copasetic for me, if you understand my meaning. Anyways Keith, give me an email back, we'll try to set something up, I -may- have a couple players interested, but- unfortunately it seems as though those of us who stick to ye ole pen and paper style- are fast becoming a dying breed. At least in Seattle. I'd like to game 2-3 times a month, because- as you said, work
and taking care of 'life' seems to be killing the soul I won back from the grips of the Army.
My campaign/DM style is very detailed, and original- yet, very familiar.. Think a breath of fresh air from a place you'd never expect to find one...

Anyways,
Talk to you soon, I hope.
~Chris.
unbroken _ truths (at) hotmail (dot) com <-- My email, sans spaces, and
perenthesis. Well.. If you can't figure
it out, I don't know what to say :p

Remove ads