Seeking AD&D 3rdEd Gamers in N Indiana

TimDK

First Post
Hello!

Our AD&D 3.5 Edition group, of which I am a player, is seeking one or two additional members. The players and the GM reside in and around Warsaw, Indiana. Games currently take place every other Saturday. The group has one GM, who is 26, and five players, who are 26, 27, 40, 14, and 10 (These last two are the sons of the 40 year old, and are learning the game amazingly fast!) Games are held at our residences, often with delicious homemade cooking, wine or mead for the adults, and are nonsmoking (though this can be accomodated.)

Character types include swashbucklers, druids, monks, and rangers. A rogue, sorcerer, or wizard would be particularly welcome! The campaign is handcrafted by the GM.

Our occupations range from sales to college instruction to orthopaedic work. We would like to add an additional member or two in order to have more depth of coverage when some of the players cannot attend a session, and thus avoid the GM having to deal with only one or two characters instead of a more reasonable four on average.

If you are in the area and would like more information about this group, please email me at bespin_@yahoo.com . I very much hope to hear from you!

Remove ads