Seeking PC's: 4E Home Brew - Chesapeake

Rowe

First Post
I am looking for a few more players for my home brew campaign that combines some preprinted material as well as some home cooked up stuff. Please contact me through this thread if you are interested.

I am located in Chesapeake by tower of games. DnD sessions can be held at my home, or at the Tower of Games.

Hope to hear from you

Preview of my campaign.

..."A soft glow emanates from the wall sconces in this moderate sized tavern. The mutters and grunts of patrons can be over heard between the scrapes of what sound to be utensils, and the chewing of their fleshy captures. the door to the tavern creeks open as your eyes adjust to the dark figure standing in its maw. As he enters the tavern he stumbles and collapses to the wooden deck. ( The Cleric ) Rushes over to his aid, along side a few other patrons and help him to a chair. The owner of this establishment hurries over to the man that was just picked off the floor, and helps him swallow down some water."

A low rumble fills the tavern as this new patron speaks.

" You (number of players) under the sign of Tharizdun shall DIIIEEEEEEEEE", in a voice that sounded like 100 voices.

As the last breath left his lips, he lunges forward and bites down onto the Tavern owners Neck. the flesh seems to rot off his frame, and loud banging can be heard outside of tavern.

Roll initiative.

Remove ads