• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Seeking Players - Owings Mills, MD - Kingmaker Campaign (Pathfinder)

Are you interested in taming a wilderness claimed by nobles, bandits, and beasts alike? Enroll to become an emissary of Brevoy, and build an empire!

I'm currently seeking local players to begin a Kingmaker Campaign under the Pathfinder gaming system. We'll be playing Friday nights, at my home in the New Town area of Owings Mills.

A little bit about my gaming style and philosophy: I'm interested in empowering the players, and running a game that's fun and exciting for everyone at the table. Games I run tend to have a strong leaning towards tactical combat, but I enjoy a healthy smattering of roleplay mixed in. I subscribe to the "Say Yes" GMing style, so if you want to try some wacky or heroic stunt that isn't supported by the rules, we'll figure out a way to make it possible!

Rules Adherence/Lawyering: The goal prior to beginning the campaign will be to ensure the players and myself understand and agree with all rules associated with the PCs. If a mechanic will come up that hasn't been exercised in a previous session, we'll cover it prior to starting the game so everyone is on the same page. A concensus will be reached for any House Rules that are determined to be required.

If you, or anyone you know, is interested or desire more information, don't hesitate to contact me!

Last edited:

Our group has been going strong for a year, but we recently lost our 5th member and are looking for another. We've been playing both Kingmaker and Carrion Crown, alternating DMs between each module. We're currently in the middle of Kingmaker #2 , and will be starting Carrior Crown #2 when we finish.

No experience necessary! The meetup group has been discontinued, so just send an email to adam(at)ormond.us if you're interested.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads