Shackled City - Chapter I

kirinke

First Post
Alinis reluctantly regains consciousness as she is jostled. She hears arguing and laughter. Laughter that sends shooting pain through her already aching head. It really puts her in a bad mood.

"Would you two idiots knock it off?" she tries to say, but it only comes out as a garbled croak. What they hear is "Idiots" and "Knock off"

Majin

First Post
Keygan gulps visibly and gives a nervous glance towards the entrance to his shop at Althron's suggestion that the elve's may be casing the place. Nevertheless, he goes back to displaying his eagerness at the return of his familiar as he responds, "I have confidence in the group that have rescued Starbrow. They will not allow my shop to be cleaned out under their watch," trying to convince himself of that fact.

hippocrachus

First Post
Sweating profusely and not going to any lengths to hide it, Orpheus waits for someone to open the hatch into Keygan's workshop. Once that has been accomplished, he'll set the prone form of Alinis on the ground.
"Now, how in the Abyss are we supposed... Oh," he says when he notices the dwarf dressed in the garb of a cleric of St. Cuthbert and Keygan standing in the shop.

(OOC: Let's assume Elyas would be a man and help his good friend Orpheus if it came to that)

Majin

First Post
New IC & OOC threads are up guys, time to migrate once again. :)

IC Chapter II

OoC II

And if anyone is interested in checking back on old threads here's the link to the archives for every chapter we've played through so far, updated to current.

Archives

Remove ads