• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shadow in the Desert (Las Vegas, NV - Midnight Campaign looking for more players)

Raevynn

First Post
We are looking to fill a few seats in our Midnight campaign in NW Las Vegas. The game is currently running at 3rd/4th level. The group is looking to add diverse mature players to our dynamic setting. WARNING: Midnight is dark and role-playing is key! We play every other Wednesday night.

Please read about Midnight prior to responding: http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/midnight.html

Beaver

Raevynn

First Post
Bleak. 3 games stores, only one really worth going to. So far have not found many players of a high quality. I have been fortunate to be able to find a few that are good. So that is why I am looking to expand with EN folks who I know are quality!

Beaver

Raevynn

First Post
Dark Tower Comics on Sahara
Hobbytown on Sahara,
Dreamland on Maryland Parkway

There are some other comic stores but not much there. I recomend starting with Dark Tower (support the little guy FLGS type), then Hobbytown. Unfortunately I cannot recomend Dreamland even if there is a decent selection there.

Beaver

Remove ads