• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shaff can't get online, so he wont be posting.

shaff

First Post
well guys, I have a problem. For some reason, AOL crapped out on me. One second I'm online, I get off to make a call, and when I try to get back on it says there are AOL errors, and to go to keyword: Help. I don't see how I can go to keyword: Help if I can't get online guiniesses

Anyways, I can only post every other school day, when Im in computer Applications class. This means I won't be on AIM or mIRC until I find out what's up, or I get my new computer (which is coming soon hopefully).

Please don't take this as a sign of weakness, and don't jump to the conclusion that the clan will have innactiveness among the leaders, because Kel will be here still. Soon football will be over and hopefully he will devote even more time to it. I would try to help out with managing the site, but Kel is a buger and won't give me ANY mod powers, so I won't be able to do anything... such as recruit. So all new people will have to wait for Kel clearance to join.

Sorry for all inconvienences (sp?) this may cause, but Ill get back on ASAP.

Remove ads