• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strange Hyperlinks

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
I've just been posting in the Favourite Star Wars Movie thread over in the sci fi forum and have noticed that every time the word 'Movie' is used, it's changed to a hypertlink to a serach page - which would be fine, only most of the the stuff on the search page seems to be... er.. of questionable taste. Is it just me? What's going on?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, it's just you. Sounds like you have some nasty little thing installed on your PC. Silly boy!

Can you send me a jammie dodger?

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
Thanks, Aggemam. I'll look into it. It's a bit of a worry considering I'm on a work PC which, according to our engineers has a fantastic firewall that doesn't let this stuff through. Never mind, eh?

Russ. No jammie dodgers for you, Bro. You'll get fat.

AGGEMAM

First Post
ddvmor said:
It's a bit of a worry considering I'm on a work PC which, according to our engineers has a fantastic firewall that doesn't let this stuff through. Never mind, eh?

Not good enough appearantly :)

Actually I know it's spyware since I've had the same thing. And at the time I used Norton Firewall ... firewall .. lol .. more like firewouldbe.

Remove ads