Study break!

Just checking in to say Merry Christmas to you guys. Long time no see! I'm in the middle of my first semester's worth of law school final exams and thought a 10-minute study break was in order. Love law school, especially property. Hate finals...horrid, no good, finals.

I hope everyone is well, enjoying one another, your games, and home life. Everything is going well enough with me. School is all-consuming but I really like it. Shannon (husband) finished seminary and was ordained last Sunday. He's the pastor of a pair of rural churches, just like he wanted, so hurray for him. The Daughters Four are healthy, getting used to being back in Indiana, and playing basketball.

Really, hope you guys are happy, healthy, and wise.

Blessings,
Wendy

Scotley

Hero
The world has more than enough lawyers, but good DM's are hard to find. Come back to us. ;)

Seriously, Merry Christmas and good luck! Believe it or not some of my favorite gamers are lawyers.

Rhun

First Post
Seriously, Merry Christmas and good luck! Believe it or not some of my favorite gamers are lawyers.

One of my favorite people right now is my lawyer! I wish he didn't charge quite so much...I need to get some local friends who are attorneys, I guess.

Great to hear from you both! Everyone likes to knock on lawyers--even my spouse. ;). But we're good to have in your corner when needed.

I'd love to do some gaming but with tuition at 20k per year I can't afford to get Ds because I spent time gaming rather than studying. This whole "going to school" thing is a big investment for the whole family.

I was thinking of giving all my D&D books to my 10yo daughter. She'd be thrilled!

Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Remove ads