• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Sydney, Australia] Ministry of Game Term 2 - new games! Plus: Board Games!

MinistryOfGame

First Post
Ministry of Game North has been running for a few years now, but we still have openings in games, and new games starting all the time. We meet every Tuesday night during school terms at 6.45pm at Waitara Anglican Church, in Waitara on Sydney's north shore. We start by serving dinner ($7 each, not compulsory), we have a drinks fridge stocked with cans ($1 each), and our games start afterwards at 7.30pm, running till 10.25pm. Coming along to play every week is free, because the church gives us the space for nothing!

During school holidays, we play board games and one-shot RPGs, and we don't serve food.

Starting in term 2, we have a new Board Games Group! Our game master for that group has a huge selection of games, and will teach you how to play the games, as well as giving opportunity for playing the games multiple times to get a good feel for them.

So look at our list of games below, and if you would like to join a game, contact me to let us know: fizban@ministryofgame.org

You can also check out our website for more info: www.ministryofgame.org

Our RPGs that still have space are:

*NEW* Board game group (board games)

*NEW* Sands of Samurai (Pathfinder)

A Time Of War (BattleTech/Mechwarrior)

Coming of Age (4E Dungeons and Dragons)

*NEW* (Heavy Gear)

The B-Team (4E Dungeons and Dragons)

Masks of Nyarlahotep (Call of Cthulhu)

Star Wars - Seeds of Rebellion (StarWars d6 system)

damned

Explorer
Hey Guys,
I need to try and make it there one week. I play basketball Tuesdays so I cant really join but Id love to pop in and check it out one day.
Are you going to eye-con this year?
Damian

MinistryOfGame

First Post
I know at least a couple of our number will be there for Eye-Con this weekend. You should definitely pop in and check us out some time - school holidays (like the next two weeks) are best, because we play board games and one-shot RPGs that anyone can join in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads