Syfy's New Year's Twilight Zone marathon (Saturday, 12/31/22 - Tuesday, 1/3/23)

Goodsport

Explorer
Who else here is looking forward to all (or more likely, at least part) of this annual tradition? :)

While I won't be able to watch a large chunk of the marathon, it's still cool to be able to record and watch certain favorite episodes (though I also always seem to find an episode or two that I'd never seen or that I hadn't seen in a long time). Also, if one still can't go to sleep after returning from a New Year's party, the marathon provides perhaps the only good thing to watch that late at night after the New Year's shows have long since ended.

Also of note is that this will be the first time that episodes from the 2019-2020 Jordan Peele produced version of the show that first aired on the Paramount+ app will be included in this marathon. In this year’s case, there’ll be three such episodes airing consecutively on January 1st.

-G

BookTenTiger

He / Him
I used to watch this every year! On New Year's Eve I would babysit for the neighbors (and all their friends who would drop kids off), and after the kids went to bed I would watch tons of Twilight Zone. By the time the families got home they were pretty wasted and would give me a lot of cash.

Good memories!

Remove ads