Tabletop's Print Store

hammerlily

First Post
Tabletop Adventures Print Store has received a makeover for the holiday season.

The EO has his bah humbug on and his cranky ways are in full swing... but this of course means he may be too busy to pay attention to the minion revelry. So this minion at least has high hopes of retaining her head until the New Year.

Assuming we are successful, the holiday spirit will reign unchecked until the new year, or until the EO discovers it - whichever comes first. There is of course, for your viewing pleasure, a prerequisite super secret message from a certain minion who shall remain nameless. Look for the Happy Holidays link to access it. And of course, if you are craving a print copy of Against the Darkness or Dungeons Duo for the special gamer in your life, now would be your chance.

Click on over and join the fun!
Happy Minion 1967

Last edited:

hammerlily

First Post
The Christmas Spirit is catching hold among the minions, several holiday acquisitions have been made and things are looking festive here. Pretty colored lights are up and a tree has been requisitioned, appropriately coded for budgetary purchases of course.

So far, we have been successful in our holiday minion revolt and believe that the Evil Overlord has failed to detect our revelry and Christmas decorating schemes. Emboldened by this success, the busy minions at Tabletop have prepared a special holiday gift for you in honor of the season, and have posted it for download at the Tabletop Adventures Print Store .

Look for the Free Downloads page and check out the Bits of Boxes link. This gift will be especially useful for those TTA fans who own one or more of our Bits of... series of products for the Harried Gamemaster. Enjoy, with our best wishes for great gaming!

So, from all of us - to all of you - Ho! Ho! Ho! and Merry Christmas!

hammerlily

First Post
Well, we have good news and not so good news to share with each of you. The minions are happy to report that no minions have been harmed in the preparations and celebrations for the Holiday season…thus far.

Unfortunately, the minions failed to anticipate the annual company audit. Apparently the Evil Overlord hired the successor firm to Scrooge and Marley and somehow the pretty colored lights and rolls of colored paper are not considered standard office supplies. Our merriment for the Christmas Season was severely curtailed after this little incident.

Yet, hope for the rebellion remains. The Evil Overlord, in true tyrannical form, has determined he shall celebrate the coming New Year in the fashion to which he is accustomed. In his benevolence, this minion has received spiffy new quarters and has lived to see another day. The view here is fine. My fellow minions have arranged a fireworks display at the TTA Print Store in honor of his evilness. If I crane my neck and stand on my tiptoes, I can see the fireworks through the bars. And I even have a few ribs to munch on if I get hungry.

Hope the New Year finds you healthy and above ground.
Not So Happy Minion 1967
Oubliette #4

hammerlily

First Post
Tabletop Adventures' Print Store is back to normal operations. From what I hear, the EO has whipped his minions back into shape and has had them updated the Tabletop Adventures Website with new information for the New Year as well.

Of course, with all this activity, it means that this little minion has been somewhat neglected, which concerns me because I'm just about out of ribs. Although, there are plenty of rats down here in the oubliette... so if I can just find a stick, I'll be in business. You know, I've heard Rat on a Stick is very tasty.

Stop on by when you get a chance...
Hungry Minion 1967

hammerlily

First Post
News from Oubliette #4

Guess what! The Tabletop Adventures' Print Store now features a picture of my new office here in Oubliette #4. Just follow the link to the store and click on the menu item for Oubliette #4. The minions managed to sneak the shot just as I was given the first tour of the place. Of course I'm a lot skinnier now after my recent diet.

The minions all have their noses to the grindstone putting the finishing touches on our new product, Bits of Magicka: Mystic Writings. More about this project can be found on the ENWorld download shop or on Tabletop Adventures' website. Maybe someone can read up on it and tell me about it.

The EO is busy hatching his next evil plan.
The rats don't visit me anymore... can one order Chinese from an oubliette?
Hmmmm... I wonder how long a fastfood delivery person lasts when jerked.

Lonely Minion 1967

hammerlily

First Post
Happy Chinese New Year... for some of us

Hey guys,

The smell of that chinese food is really getting old. The EO intercepted the delivery guy from the chinese restaurant. In his... ahem... benevolence, he went ahead and paid the guy and sent him on his way. Then took time out to personally deliver the yummy meal to me. He set it just at the opening... just where I can smell it.

They say that smelling provides calories, which is a good thing, cause it seems like thats all I get for Valentines Day or Chinese New Year. So much for my plans for jerky. Gotta hatch another clever plan here.

Surviving on fumes,
Hungry Minion 1967

WhiteRose1

First Post
la de da de da *whistle*

Just out for an early spring walk by the oubliettes. What's this? It looks like Chinese carryout! Hmmm, wonder why it is here? Oh well, I'll just drop it in this oubliette and get it out of the way. My, something down there sounds real hungry. I guess I'll drop my lunch down there, too, and back away.

la de da de da, whistle while you work...

Convention Minion

WhiteRose1

First Post
The weather is getting nice. The birds are singing, flowers are blooming. Spring is now officially here. And the Overlord is on Sabbatical. Now would be the time for Spring cleaning. I think I will start with the Oubliettes. I think it has been a while since they have even been used. Maybe I will even paint them a pretty, pastel color in honor of Spring.

A bucket, a mop, some cleaner, a broom and dust pan, and a feather duster, that should do it. :) Now to start with number 4 and work down to number 1.

Wait! What's this? There is actually someone down here. Whew! They need Spring cleaning, too. Stop that! My ankle is not for gnawing. Stop it or I won't let you out! Now, to get you to a bath tub and some soap. Follow me.

Minion #4

Remove ads