• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tapatalk connection?

Sonny

Adventurer
Any news on this? Tapatalk HD's error message says either the site is blocking it or the plug-in isn't working correctly.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We just haven't installed it yet. We've a very large list of things to rebuild; top of the list right now is getting Circvs Maximvs back open again.

Sonny

Adventurer
We just haven't installed it yet. We've a very large list of things to rebuild; top of the list right now is getting Circvs Maximvs back open again.

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the update. I appreciate all the work you do in keeping this community going.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The current mobile version is great. Except, for some reason, I cannot open the RPG section. No matter where I click, it does not work. Using an Android phone.. I used to click on the homebrew, then work backup, but you have moved that.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The current mobile version is great. Except, for some reason, I cannot open the RPG section. No matter where I click, it does not work. Using an Android phone.. I used to click on the homebrew, then work backup, but you have moved that.

Could you clarify? What does "the RPG section" mean? They're pretty much all RPG sections!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Good point. D&D and Pathfinder. No matter where in that part of the screen I click, I have been unable to open that part of the forum.

Remove ads