Kickstarter TerraTiles: Hexagon Terrain Tiles For RPGs And Wargames

ced1106

Explorer
I backed their previous, now OOP, TerraTiles projects and have been using it for my miniature wargames. They're a good alternative to owning multiple outdoor game mats, hill terrain, river terrain, and forest terrain. I mostly play solo miniature wargames, so shuffle up the tiles to make a random board setup. Works well with 3D terrain, as the pic shows.
:P

"TerraTiles is the easiest tabletop terrain system for RPGs, war-games, skirmish games, or other games that use miniatures. The double-sided hexagonal tiles are nine-inches from point to point. There are two options available. One features tiles with a mat finish. The other features tiles with a 1.5 inch hex grid overlay with a marker-safe coating allowing you to mark up the tiles with wet or dry erase markers during the game. TerraTiles are easy to set up and store and will become your go-to terrain system anytime you are at the table.

Crowdfunding on Gamefound started today, with a 72-hour SG for free risers. Free box of special tiles with four boxes. Free boxes at eight- and ten-box pledges. Each box is 10 tiles. 3x3 table is 20 tiles, although you may want more to add variety.

TerraTiles: Hexagon Terrain Tiles for RPGs and Wargames by Ravenkeep

u5u5x6ttukj91.jpg

Remove ads