• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Texas - Humble - Pathfinder Society: GM 101 for Girls

Sans Serif

Explorer
LADIES:
Do you want to know more about what goes on behind the Pathfinder Society GM screen?
Do you love playing but you’re intimidated by running a table?
Or are you just sick & tired of everybody telling you it’s your turn to GM for PFS?

Well, here’s your day!
Kingwood Tabletop Gaming is hosting a SPECIAL event just for women gamers!
GM101 for GIRLS
Saturday, November 8th
10:00am
Ettin Games in Humble
LEARN ABOUT:
Pathfinder Society Play
Preparing an Pathfinder Society Adventure
Utilizing Available Materials
Basic Game Mechanics
Mediating Player Concerns
Join us for a morning of fun & camaraderie!
Fun Giveaways
Breakfast Will Be Served

I should also point out two things: THE WHOLE POINT is to help the newbie ladies. If you feel like you dont have enough expertise with PFS to attend, youre missing the point. Shelley will be the first to admit she has knowledge gaps too - this is to give each other support and to help build community.

Secondly, while Dave and I are promoting it, this is Shelley's baby. Her idea, she came to me with scheduling, she's setting the curriculum. I'll be in the building, but I'm not interfering (unless she calls me to) and I'm keeping dudes away. No dudes snaking breakfast, and no dudes butting in with "helpful suggestions" - including me.

For RSVP / info: http://www.meetup.com/Kingwood-Tabletop-Gaming/events/211843492/

Remove ads