• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thank you, Kennon!!

Kennon,

I'm not nearly as good with words as you are, but these'll have to do.

I just wanted to take a few seconds to tell you how much I appreciate everything you do for the game. True - I haven't played under that many DMs - but when I look back over all of my gaming experiences, you stand out as the best of the best (and I don't just say that because we're married!).

Never taking the game too seriously, you allow the players to experience a game that is truly enjoyable - all the while enforcing the rules fairly.

You possess the ability to take a fantasy world and make it a reality. You hold my attention, my interest, and my excitment throughout a campaign. You are creative, funny, clever, and ambitious.

I know that I am not always the best player. I'm sure that people find me difficult to deal with at times. Hell - I think all of us have our moments - but you tolerate us and handle our individual problems like a champ.

It sucks that - no matter how hard you try - it's not good enough for some people (or that it seems - so often - that some take their problems with other people out on you instead of dealing with their issues personally and openly). I know that you often feel unappreciated - and this weekend had to be the kicker. But know that, for at least one person, everything you do is so much *more* than enough. You do everything you need to plus.

So - thanks for doing what you do, Kennon.

The_Universe

First Post
You're welcome.

Honestly, though - this is as upsetting in terms of how the rest of you been treated as it is for how I have been. Thanks to the rest of you for not being insufferable twits.

Remove ads