D&D 5E The Blood Mage (Full Class) [Brew]

AlmirEldignor

Explorer
Also, the website seems to be having issues producing the document, but if you click "get PDF" in the top right corner, then close the print window you should be able to view it. Currently working on a more permanent solution D:

EDIT: I figured it out; unfortunately that thing causing the document to load improperly was also the solution to the text not under-riding the class table, so it might continue to do that until I can figure something else out.

Last edited:

FoxEcho

First Post
You might revise the spell list. Only my opinion but polymorph while useful doesn't seem to fit the mojo. Might take away True Polymorph and replace it with Power Word Kill. Other than that you should definitely revise Melf's Acid Arrow you misspelled it (hilariously but still). Blood Magic Points is slightly unclear, might clarify whether you can keep making them after you have made your total or if you can only make your maximum. I believe that you mean that is the maximum you can have at one time. I'm going to keep combing through the class because it looks awesome and I think you have the best version I have seen.

AlmirEldignor

Explorer
Haven't worked on D&D things for a long time, just coming back to some old threads to update links to the final versions. Probably won't be responding/updating anymore but perhaps others will find it a useful resource

Remove ads